2/35-37 Renwick Street,
Redfern, NSW 2016
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 22nd July 2022
Rent ID: 3562523
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Walk out your front door. The city is your playground.
Within moments to the very heart beat of Redfern, this one bedroom ground floor apartment offers lifestyle convenience at its very best.
Set in a boutique block of 9 wonderfully accessible with its ground floor setting. Located perfectly to enjoy a vibrant city fringe lifestyle whilst enjoying all the peace and privacy afforded by its setting.
* Oversized bedroom with built-in robes
* Generous living area with direct access to an expansive entertainers terrace
* Modern fully tiled bathroom with combined laundry and storage cupboards
* Stylish stone topped kitchen which boasts a servery area & stainless steel appliances
* Ample Storage
* Security building
* Available from 22nd July 2022
* 12 months lease term
A highly sought-after place to live, Redfern offers a range of vibrant wine bars, restaurants and cafes all in an ultra-convenient city fringe locale. Redfern is just one station away from the city and is the closest train station to the main campus of Sydney University at Camperdown/Darlington. Located only 5 minutes walk to Redfern train station.
To book a time to inspect, simply click on 'Email Agent' and register your interest. By registering, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for an open home or your appointment.
Sophia Roy| 0429 970 297
rhnewtown.com.au | 8596 3555
0 Car spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Redfern
Lifestyle in Redfern
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
2/35-37 Renwick Street, Redfern, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Redfern.