2/34 Waterloo Street,
Joondanna, WA 6060
$1,360 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4111591
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
2x1 Villa in Quiet Complex of 10.
This super quiet, very cosy 2 bedroom villa tucked away in a well maintained, intimate group of 10 offers the best of both worlds.
The bustling cafe and shopping areas of Mount Hawthorn, North Perth and Leederville are all just minutes away.
Meet friends, enjoy a night out or just soak in the village atmosphere.
-2 good size bedrooms with modern window furnishings. Robes to master bedroom.
-Large north-facing covered alfresco courtyard. Ideal for entertaining all year round
-Great size kitchen with breakfast bar overlooking open plan family and dining.
-Air conditioning to living area & ceiling fan to master bedroom
-Large bathroom and laundry leads on to spacious north facing courtyard.
-Plenty of storage inside the home with a large
-Garden shed out back
-Security screens to windows and doors
-Dishwasher, and induction cook top.
-One undercover car bay, plenty of visitor parking.
-Walking distance to Glendalough Train Station.
Available October 16th 2020
Please note, in light of the recent announcements regarding COVID-19, we ask you follow the following conditions if you attend any of our viewings:
- Please do not attend if you are or have been in contact with a confirm/suspected case or if you have travelled overseas in the last 14 days.
- Please avoid touching anything in the property, we will ensure all doors are opened for you to keep any cross confirmation low.
- Please understand we are required to obtain your contact details under new laws in response to COVID-19
To view this property:
1. Please send an inquiry through the website
2. You'll receive a text or email to a book a viewing, please click the link and follow the prompts
3. You'll receive a text or email confirming that you're registered to attend the next available viewing time
Please register your details and confirm your attendance for all viewings to keep updated of any changes to viewing schedules or cancellations, thank you.
1 Car port
Property Links new
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Joondanna
Lifestyle in Joondanna
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Joondanna? 2/34 Waterloo Street, Joondanna could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom villa comes unfurnished.