2/34 Main Street,
Lowood, QLD 4311
Rent ID: 3498076
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
NO BOND ... NO CONTRACT...40+ LIVING... BRAND NEW HOMES AVAILABLE
This BRAND NEW HOME is now available at the Village Gardens Semi Retirement Complex.
Village Gardens is a safe and secure haven catering for people who are over the age of 40.
Lowood offers the advantages of friendly, quiet, country living with modern day facilities and advantages.
- The great advantage of choosing to live at the Village Gardens is that no bond is required.
The only conditions are that you are over 40 with no children or pets.
- The are no long term contracts to lock you in. Stay as long as you like and when you ready to leave just give us 2 weeks notice.
Please note - 2 months minimum stay
- Furniture for display purposes only
- BRAND NEW HOME
- Large stylish kitchen
- Open plan
- Floating timber floors
- Modern fittings
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Air conditioned, reverse cycle
- Front verandah
- Full size gas stove
- Internet/phone connection
VILLAGE GARDEN'S FEATURES:
- Management on site
- Laundry block on site
- Homes are individually fenced
WALKING DISTANCE TO:
- Public transport
- Medical Centre
- Post Office
- Golf Course
- Cafes etc
- Lawn bowls (2km)
Village Gardens, 34 Main Street Lowood (15 minutes outside Ipswich and 4 minutes to Fernvale)
You are welcome to a hassle free viewing during open house hours or ring Jacqui directly for more information or to arrange an inspection.
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Lowood
Lifestyle in Lowood
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Lowood is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 2/34 Main Street, Lowood.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how