2/34 Janis Street,
Halls Head, WA 6210
$1,080 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4671372
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Summer is coming, be quick before this is snapped up!
Located just a stone's throw from Doddie's beach, cafes, shops and walking distance to Mandurah CBD is this villa which is ideal to use as a weekender or for a base for a FIFO worker..
Situated in the middle of 3 villas, you can really place your own stamp on it and make it into a funky retreat for yourself.
Comprising a central, open living, meals and kitchen area, a large bathroom and 2 bedrooms, it has a relaxed, holiday feel to it. Plus, it comes with 3 split reverse cycle air-conditioners.
Sorry no pets allowed.
To view this property:
1. Please send an enquiry through the website.
2. You will receive a text or email to book a viewing, please click the link and follow the prompts.
3. You will receive a text or email confirming that you are registered to attend the next available viewing day/time.
Please note: if you do not confirm your registered attendance and you are the only enquiry, then the viewing may not proceed. Thanks.
4 weeks rent = Bond
First 2 weeks rent.
$260 pet bond if applicable.
Applications are through 2Apply online.
Tenant/s are to make their own enquiries with their own 'internet service provider' in relation to the availability, costs and quality of the internet for this rental property.
Do you own an investment property? Are you looking for a Dynamic and Successful Property Management Team? We would love to hear from you. Please contact our Business Development Manager Samantha Delaney on 0432931211 or email email@example.com
Need bond ? We accept easybondpay.... apply via easybondpay.com.au... It's that easy!
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Halls Head
Lifestyle in Halls Head
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 2/34 Janis Street, Halls Head. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.