2/34 Cunningham Terrace,
Daglish, WA 6008
$1,580 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 21st December 2020
Rent ID: 4158468
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Gorgeous Apartment. Great Location.
Opposite the popular Cliff Sadlier Reserve and offering a fantastic outlook, this renovated apartment has contemporary style with the convenience of city living.
Situated in a convenient and quiet location, this ground floor residence is close to Subiaco cafe/shopping precinct, Perth CBD, schools (Shenton College, Jolimont Primary School), parks/reserves, hospitals, Lords recreational centre and offers easy access to public transport (including Daglish train station).
In a small and well-maintained complex of 12, this secure apartment offers:
- Bright and airy lounge which opens into a lovely courtyard with Northerly-orientation
- Modern and well-designed open-plan dining/kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances
and Fisher & Paykel dishwasher
- Two spacious bedrooms
- Large modern bathroom
- Separate laundry with dryer and clothes washer
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Timber flooring and carpets
- Secure undercover car bay
- External store room
- Total Area 99 sqm
This warm and inviting 2 bedroom residence will appeal to many buyers such as professionals, investors, downsizers, or those looking for a low-maintenance city base in the Western Suburbs.
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Daglish
Lifestyle in Daglish
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 2/34 Cunningham Terrace, Daglish before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.