2/34 Caloola Drive,
Tweed Heads, NSW 2485
Rent ID: 4230147
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
DUPLEX VILLA enjoy the simple life'
Spacious and inviting two bedroom duplex on the cusp of Kirra Beach offering easy access via a fenced courtyard, it also features a rear outdoor entertaining deck and automatic lock up garage with internal access.
ALL SCHEDULED INSPECTIONS ARE LISTED QLD TIME
SORRY NO PETS
- Open plan kitchen and living room w split system air-conditioner & skylight
- Well-appointed kitchen w/double dish drawer, ample bench & oodles of cupboard space
- Study nook with overhead cabinetry & roller shutter privacy screen
- Master bedroom w/ open robe & split system air-conditioner
- 2nd Bedroom w/built in robes
- Stylish bathroom w/ separate bath & toilet
- Internal laundry w/storage access to rear deck & clothes line
- Retractable fans to all living and bedrooms
- Stunning bamboo flooring throughout
- Fully fenced, w/ timber and colourbond fencing
- Hardwood timber rear deck
- Private front court yard with gorgeous grape vine
- Water tank
- Single automatic lock up garage w/ internal access
Your residence is nicely positioned within 800m to Kirra Beach, allowing you to enjoy a short walk to a smorgasbord of trendy cafe's, with major shopping just around the point at Coolangatta.
For surfers, you can rip into peeling point breaks at Kirra, Snapper & Greenmount at a moment's notice.
The Southern Cross Uni and Gold Coast Airport are within (5) minutes from home.
A humble abode that offers a convenient low maintenance lifestyle close to the beach and all major amenities.
It is also perfect for any age or mobility as it virtually has no steps to contend with.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Tweed Heads
Lifestyle in Tweed Heads
Picture yourself living at 2/34 Caloola Drive, Tweed Heads. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.