2/34-38 Burdett Street,
Hornsby, NSW 2077
$1,620 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4105919
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Fully Renovated 2 BED in GREAT LOCATION!
Fully renovated two bedroom unit, handy location within minutes of Hornsby Westfield and railway station.
- Modern kitchen
- Close to shops and station
- One modern bathroom
- Large living / dining space
- Built-in robes in bedrooms with ceiling fan light give you comfort in summer
- Internal laundry with new dryer
- Carpet through the unit
- Electric cooking
- Single lock up garage
Please contact us for application forms or you can download an application form from our website www.soames.com
"We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective tenants are advised to carry out their own investigations"
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hornsby
Lifestyle in Hornsby
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Hornsby could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 2/34-38 Burdett Street, Hornsby today!