NRAS - $232.80 per week
2/33 Nelson Street,
Bundamba, QLD 4304
Rent ID: 4658948
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
NRAS - TWO BEDROOM DUPLEX LOCATED IN BUNDAMBA
This gorgeous duplex is located in Bundamba and comprises an open tiled living/dining area with air conditioning, kitchen fit with modern appliances and dishwasher, two carpeted bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans, one bathroom, yard at rear, laundry and single lock-up garage.
Main Property Features:
* Two carpeted bedrooms with ceiling fans
* Air conditioning
* Access to private yard
* Single lock-up garage
* Sorry, no pets
Close to transport.
- Rent is increasing to market value upon expiry of NRAS in Nov 2022.
- Tenants are responsible for their water usage.
- 2 weeks rent advance + bond (4 weeks) required prior to sign up.
- No pets
- Applications will be processed immediately.
- Submit an application and ALL supporting documents or we cannot consider your application.
- The Administration Team who answer phone queries do not process applications and will not know the stage of where it is up to
- If you are wanting to provide any extra information, please send this in an email with your supporting documents so we can keep all your information together
To Apply for this Property:
1. WE DO NOT ACCEPT 1FORM - Please complete the Horizon Housing Application here:
2. Submit ALL supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Your application will be processed if all supporting documents are received.
*Eligibility conditions apply.
You MUST be NRAS approved to apply for this home.
This home is part of the Australian & State Governments National Rental Affordability Scheme (NRAS) which provides new properties at discounted rents for low to moderate income earners.
Example of Initial Household Income Limit ($)
* 1 Adult $52,795
* 2 Adults $72,993
* Sole Parent with 2 children $90,558
* Couple with 2 children $108,021
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this advertisement, we recommend conducting your own research to confirm the property information is correct and/or if the property is suitable for you.
1 Car port
Built In Wardrobe
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bundamba
Lifestyle in Bundamba
2/33 Nelson Street, Bundamba, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom property, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Bundamba.