$550 per week neg
2/33 Malcolm Street,
West Perth, WA 6005
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 12th March 2021
Rent ID: 3985558
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
DUAL LEVEL APARTMENT
Don't miss out on this UNFURNSIHED ground floor, two bedroom, two-bathroom apartment on the fringe of West Perth.
- Spacious carpeted master suite upstairs with air conditioning and built in mirrored robes
- Carpeted Guest bedroom downstairs with built in mirrored robes
- Light and bright, open plan kitchen, living and dining with air conditioning & high ceilings giving the apartment a spacious feel
- Modern, sleek kitchen with contemporary black cabinetry, electric cooking and tiled flooring
- Extend your living space through to the tiled courtyard and low maintenance garden
- Main bathroom with neat and tidy hideaway laundry and corner shower and Ensuite bathroom with large vanity
- Tandem parking for two cars and storeroom
- Secure building with exclusive resident gymnasium
Situated on the fringe of West Perth, you can either take a short stroll or catch the Cat bus into the CBD for some shopping or to enjoy the many restaurants and cafes that Perth has to offer.
This property is perfect for those looking to work close to the CBD but still have a place to escape the hustle and bustle at the end of a long day and is just waiting to be called home!
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for West Perth
Lifestyle in West Perth
Walk to everything from 2/33 Malcolm Street, West Perth. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.