2/33 Inlet Drive,
Tweed Heads West, NSW 2485
$1,960 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4561699
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
STYLISH PET FRIENDLY DUPLEX - electricity & water included
This private and peaceful, immaculately presented duplex will have you feeling like you have your own tranquil sanctuary with its leafy surrounds.
* Pets considered upon application
* Portable cooktops included - no oven
-Recently painted throughout
-Brand new flooring upstairs
-Modern spacious kitchenette
-Large balcony off lounge
-Air-conditioned lounge room
ADDITIONAL FEATURES :
-Fully fenced tropical back yard
-Large lockable storage area
-Electricity and water usage included
-Tenant to maintain lawns and gardens
Great central location with Panorama Shopping Village at the end of the street & a short walk to Seagulls Leagues Club for Entertainment and Dining.
All the facilities of Tweed Heads are just minutes in the car, including Twin Town Services Club, Hospital, Restaurants, Shopping Centre and, cafe's.
This quaint duplex is close to all amenities and is perfect for the person or couple looking for a quiet lifestyle.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Tweed Heads West
Lifestyle in Tweed Heads West
Want to live in Tweed Heads West? 2/33 Inlet Drive, Tweed Heads West could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom property comes unfurnished.