2 33 Boundary Road,
Pennant Hills, NSW 2120
Rent ID: 3708976
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
WALK STATION, SCHOOLS & SHOP, BUS STOP AT THE FRONT OF PROPERTY
Conveniently located with an easy walk to station, bus stop at the door, shops, both primary & high schools.
* Three bedrooms plus study or fourth bedroom.
* Timber floors.
* Kitchen & dining room
* Lounge opens onto rear yard.
* Double garage.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Pennant Hills
Lifestyle in Pennant Hills
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Pennant Hills? 2 33 Boundary Road, Pennant Hills could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how