2/329A Strickland Avenue,
South Hobart, TAS 7004
$1,640 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 22nd October 2021
Rent ID: 4596869
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SOUTH HOBART SERENITY
Available in a couple of weeks is this neat as a pin 2 bedroom property. Nestled privately off the street, this villa unit offers a lovely opportunity to enjoy the bush surrounds whilst being conveniently 10 minutes away from the Hobart CBD - with a bus stop at the end of the drive way.
The light and bright open plan living dining space leads to a tidy kitchen with ample storage.
There are two double bedrooms, each offering built in wardrobes and a panel heater to keep the place warm and cosy.
The home is serviced by a functional bathroom with both a shower and separate bath.
Outside, is a large and flat yard, which is fully fenced and includes a garden shed. There is also a sun deck which comes off the dining area, providing the perfect space to entertain and enjoy the afternoon sun.
- Two double bedrooms with built ins
- Large fully fenced yard with sundeck
- Garden shed
- Panel heaters in both bedrooms
- 10 minutes to CBD & bus stop outside
Please note the following:
- To view this property please register online, you will receive an Email and/or SMS as soon as Inspection Times are available.
Keeping in line with the COVID19 tracing requirements we will be providing QR Codes to be used at all open homes.
We would appreciate if you have the Check In Tas app downloaded on your mobile device prior to arriving at the property to avoid congestion.
1 Open space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for South Hobart
Lifestyle in South Hobart
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in South Hobart could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 2/329A Strickland Avenue, South Hobart today!