2/32 Civic Parade,
Altona, VIC 3018
$2,500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4099180
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
3 BEDROOM TOWNHOUSE!!
Conveniently located close to public transport, schools, shops & the beach is this neat three bedroom townhouse. * Comprising built in robes *Spacious open plan lounge with floating floorboards *Modern kitchen with gas appliances *Adjoining meals area *Downstairs powder room *Central bathroom & laundry *Ducted heating & split system in living area & 3rd bedroom *Externally the property offers single lock up garage with rear access to private courtyard.
1 Garage space
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Altona
Lifestyle in Altona
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Altona? 2/32 Civic Parade, Altona could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse comes unfurnished.