$500 p/w with large backyard
2/32 Botanical Drive,
Labrador, QLD 4215
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4670584
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Renovated 3 room Duplex with large backyard!
Boasting 2 good size bedrooms, both with robes & aircon, converted garage into a 3rd bedroom / rumpus room/ study and large, fully fenced yard.
Property Features -
- 2 good size bedrooms with wardrobes & aircons
- Converted garage into 3rd Bedroom / Rumpus room / Study with wardrobe.
- Lounge / dining with air-con
- Kitchen with dishwasher, heaps of cupboard space
- 1 bathroom and Separate Toilet
- Laundry space to access to backyard
- Fully fenced large yard
Located within walking distance to GC Hospital, University, Sharks Club, dog park, walking and cycling tracks and a short drive to Harbour Town, shopping centres, cafes and beaches.
Term: 6 months or 12 months
Amount: $500per week
Water usage: tenant's responsibility
Available: 17th Dec
For more information or to book an inspection of this little gem, please call Junko Scott 0430 341 732.
*Please check open home times on day of inspection in case of cancellations.
*Please be advised that 1Form Applications will not be accepted. Application forms can be downloaded and printed from www.smartrealestate.com.au or will be available at the inspection.
* denotes approximate measurements
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Labrador
Lifestyle in Labrador
Walk to everything from 2/32 Botanical Drive, Labrador. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom property is unfurnished and ready to make your own.