2/31 Wilson Street,
Highett, VIC 3190
$2,700 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 9th February 2021
Rent ID: 4242265
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
STYLISHLY RENOVATED LIVING AT ITS FINEST!!!
BOOK OR REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION NOW OR REGISTER TO BE NOTIFIED OF ANY UPDATES.
This secure unit in the heart of Highett boasts so much and more, including;
- Two great sized bedrooms, both with BIR's
- Glimmering bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate powder room and laundry
- Sparkling kitchen with gas cooktop, stone benchtops and two-pack finish, dishwasher and
- Beautiful rear wraparound courtyard
- Split system unit
- Secure undercover parking
Highett: Highett is one of the bayside's most popular suburbs being 16km south-east of Melbourne City and only 2km east of Port Phillip. With important amenities such as Southland Shopping Centre, local cafes and restaurants and Highett Railway Station what more could you want!
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL OPEN HOMES. BOND $2700.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Highett
Lifestyle in Highett
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 2/31 Wilson Street, Highett. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit is unfurnished and ready to make your own.