2/31 Wharf Road,
Gladesville, NSW 2111
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2249329
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Please contact our office for a private inspection 8876 6200.
HOW CAN I INSPECT THIS PROPERTY?
Simple, click Email Agent to register your interest and request a private inspection of the property. We will come back to you with available dates and times for when you can inspect the property.
NB: Please ensure you are on time for your scheduled inspection. If you are late, you may be turned away as we can not have more than 1 group viewing the property at the same time.
Extremely spacious apartment offering leafy outlooks from all windows. Positioned in the heart of Gladesville, just a short stroll to shops, restaurants and public transport to the city.
- Oversized living area with parquetry flooring
- Updated eat-in kitchen
- Good sized bedrooms, the main bedroom opens to the second balcony
- Full bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Lock up garage with internal access (shared with 1 other) + additional car space
- Internal laundry, security building
Available date: 21st March 2020
Preferred lease: 6 or 12 months
Pets permitted: NO
Viewings: Please contact our office for a private inspection 8876 6200.
Every care and precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information provided. However, this information does not constitute any representation by Ray White Gladesville and Ryde, real estate agent or the owners. Tenants are advised to make their own enquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.
1 Garage space
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gladesville
Lifestyle in Gladesville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Gladesville? 2/31 Wharf Road, Gladesville could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how