2/31 Perry Street,
Campsie, NSW 2194
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3864575
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Near New Boutique Block in Convenient Locale
Designed for low-maintenance living with exceptional attention to detail, the boutique 'Perry Court' comprises of only 11 apartments. Featuring quality, sleek and bright interiors & conveniently located to nearby cafes, dining options, Campsie's busy shopping hub and transport only a short stroll away.
* Light filled open living/dining areas, leading onto spacious balconies
* Sleek kitchens with stone tops, integrated gas fittings & dishwashers
* Double bedrooms, featuring custom built-ins, main with en-suite
* Bathrooms feature rainfall showerheads and multiple storage sections
* Undercover lock-up garage with internal access plus storage cage
* Internal laundry, Air-conditioner, and "timber style" tiled flooring
About the area:
- Minutes to Beamish Street Hub with amenities that include Woolworths, Medical Centres, multiple eateries and more
- Minutes to Tasker Park, Canterbury Ice Ring & Aquatic Centre and recreational areas for children to run on the open grass or enjoy the play areas
- Minutes to both Campsie Train Station and Canterbury Train station with a direct line to the CBD
- Moments Walk to Buses with multiple stops to Balmain, Rockdale, Campsie, Hurstville, City CBD, Eastgardens & Chiswick
- 3 min approx. drive to Canterbury Hospital & 6 min approx. drive to access the M5 Highway
- Nearby schools include St Mel's Catholic Primary School, Campsie Public School, Canterbury South Public School, Belmore South Public School & All Saints Grammar School.
For more information, contact Ray White Belmore on (02) 9136 0290 or Tony Skaf on 0402 431 722.
*Disclaimer: The above information is accurate to the best of our knowledge; however, we advise that all interested parties make their own inquiries as we will not be held responsible for any variation that may apply to this information. Photos may not reflect the exact appearance of the apartment advertised.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Campsie
Lifestyle in Campsie
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Campsie includes balcony, secure parking, and air-conditioning. Apply to rent 2/31 Perry Street, Campsie today!