2/31 High Street,
The Hill, NSW 2300
$2,500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 5th November 2020
Rent ID: 4116646
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
STUNNING RENOVATED ENTIRE FLOOR APARTMENT - WITH BRILLIANT VIEWS AND PARKING FOR FOUR
* To receive a FREE Property Web Book SMS 2/31 High Street, The Hill to 0428 427 610
On offer is this amazing apartment that is situated in one Newcastle's best location on High St where you can walk to work in Newcastle CBD and jog or walk along the Strzelecki Lookout along to Bar Beach and Merewether. The views extend over Mount Sugarloaf, The Harbour and out to Stockton Beach, all giving a brilliant ever-changing skyline to wake up to everyday.
The apartment is only 1 of 2 in the block, encompassing the entire top floor. Offering stunning floating floors in the living areas and plush carpeting to the bedrooms, air-con to the master and main living space, the bathroom exudes hotel style luxury while the kitchen is a great size, complete with appliances boasting electric cooking facilities, dishwasher and vasts amount of storage and bench space. Plus you have the added advantage of parking for four vehicles.
Further great features are:
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen with windows on all three sides and complimented with air-conditioning and easy care floating floors
- Large modern kitchen with stone bench tops, quality new electric cooking facilities, dishwasher plus an array of storage and pantry options.
- Master bedroom with plush carpet, built in wardrobe, ceiling fan and air-con
- Second bedroom also with plush carpet, built in wardrobe and ceiling fan
- Exquisite bathroom with large walk in shower, sleek vanity and w/c
- Laundry is a great size and located on the ground floor with undercover drying room
- Private double lockable garage with further parking on your driveway for 2 more cars
- No pets sorry due to strata
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.
2 Garage spaces
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for The Hill
Lifestyle in The Hill
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in The Hill is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 2/31 High Street, The Hill.