2/31 Grice Crescent,
Essendon, VIC 3040
$1,300 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4072328
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
2/31 Grice Crescent, Essendon
Lovely two bedroom villa, separate lounge, separate kitchen, room for a table, built in robe in one bedroom, separate bathroom with bath and shower, separate laundry and small paved courtyard.
Located only minutes from Napier Street Shops, tram and train station (short walk to either Glenberviee or Essendon Station), tram stop and parklands.
*Please call the office on the day to confirm as inspections are subject to change 93794833
*1Form Code: XDFDESN
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Essendon
Lifestyle in Essendon
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
2/31 Grice Crescent, Essendon, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Essendon.