2/31 George Street,
Marrickville, NSW 2204
$1,440 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3284344
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SOUGHT AFTER AND MUCH LOVED OLDER STYLE BLOCK
This spacious one bedroom older style art deco apartment, has an updated kitchen with a full bathroom includes a bathtub with over head shower, separate living room and bedroom with high ceilings and lots of period features throughout.
It is perfectly located on the ground floor front of building with easy access, walk to Marrickville and Dulwich Hill shopping centres, trendy cafe's and eateries, bus and train stations and Marrickville Park.
COVID-19 Safety Notice Open for Inspections
Due to the ongoing health and safety concerns concerning the COVID-19 pandemic, our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, tenants, staff, and the general public. Please be mindful and observe the following requests when attending our open house inspections or at any pre-arranged private inspections,
- It is a condition of entering the property that you wear a face mask
- Scan the QR Code, follow the prompts and check in before entering the property
- To ensure that the applicable social distancing and overcrowding obligations are observed, we may in our absolute discretion restrict the number of people on the property and/or inside the premises at any one time
- We recommend you use the hand sanitiser made available for your convenience and protection
- Avoid touching any surfaces
- Do not attend if you are self-isolating, have any flu like symptoms or feeling unwell
- Thank you for your co-operation and stay safe
Contact Agent to arrange a private inspection or attend during the open house times posted.
Andrew Fanos | 0408 679 986
First National Newtown | 02 9557 5893
View all our rental properties@
0 Car spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Marrickville
Lifestyle in Marrickville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Marrickville is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 2/31 George Street, Marrickville.