2/31-33 Pearson Street,
Gladesville, NSW 2111
$1,540 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2282524
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
OPEN FOR INSPECTION SATURDAY 11TH JULY TBA
This well-presented two bedroom unit is situated on the first floor of a security block, conveniently located close to shops and transport.
- Bright and sunny kitchen with electric cooking
- Spacious combined lounge/dining with adjoining balcony
- Good-sized bedrooms with built in
- Neat and tidy bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Internal Laundry
- Carpet throughout
- 1x storeroom and lock up garage
- Security block
Available date: NOW
Preferred lease: 6 or 12 months
Pets permitted: No
Currently occupied, viewings as per open times on websites.
HOW CAN I INSPECT THIS PROPERTY?
Simple turn up during inspection times posted on this page no need to register in advance, if no times are posted click on Email Agent and request the forthcoming scheduled open house times or request an Inspection by Appointment subject to availability.
Every care and precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information provided. However, this information does not constitute any representation by Ray White Gladesville and Ryde, real estate agent or the owners. Tenants are advised to make their own enquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gladesville
Lifestyle in Gladesville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 2/31-33 Pearson Street, Gladesville. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how