2/30 Oliphant Street,
Murarrie, QLD 4172
$2,100 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4286343
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stunning, Light and Airy Interiors Town home- Plenty of storage
Tremendous feeling of space with large balconies and plenty of glass!
So many great features rarely found in the new complexes these days:
- Extra large garage with heaps of storage.
- Air-conditioned ,security screens on bottom levels.
- 2 bathrooms (master ensuite) plus powders room.
- Large balcony
Quiet street and only a short walk to the train station and all the major shops.
Murarrie Recreation reserve and only 1.5 km to the Gateway Motorway.
Be the first to have your choice of these 3 bedroom quality townhouses/ apartments you won't be disappointed!
INTERESTED IN INSPECTING THIS PROPERTY?
Please click on either the book inspection button or contact agent. If no inspection time is offered, please register so we can contact you once access is arranged. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Murarrie
Lifestyle in Murarrie
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 2/30 Oliphant Street, Murarrie. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.