2/30 Jumbuck Drive,
Gobbagombalin, NSW 2650
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4505435
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Be The First Tenant
This brand new modern home offers a wonderful light filled floorplan and contemporary comforts sure to impress!
- rich & neutral tasteful tones welcome you upon entry to this stunning two bedroom home
- with a well equipped kitchen featuring breakfast bar, gas cook-top, dishwasher and an abundance of cupboard space
- both bedrooms are well sized with built in robes
- all year round comfort is assured with refrigerated reverse cycle heating and cooling
- additional features included single remote lock up garage & spacious rear yard with undercover entertaining area
- pets are considered upon application
Situated in amongst brand new homes, only a short drive to Charles Sturt University, child care center's and CBD this home is sure to impress!
HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY- it's easy!
Visit our website www.fitzpatricks.com.au
Find the property you are interested in
Click on the 'Book Inspection' button and choose your appointment time.
You will INSTANTLY be informed via SMS/Email of your appointment time.
DON'T MISS OUT register your interest today..
Please note, we are no longer accepting paper application forms in our office. Visit our website to find the application form and email it through to the office with your supporting documents.
Properties are advertised until an approved tenant has paid a deposit. When a deposit is received, the property will be removed from the internet and all future inspections will be canceled. If you are registered for an inspection you will be notified of this via text or email. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Landlord believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective tenants are advised to carry out their own investigations.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gobbagombalin
Lifestyle in Gobbagombalin
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
2/30 Jumbuck Drive, Gobbagombalin, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Gobbagombalin.