2/3 Lavarack Street,
Darling Heights, QLD 4350
$1,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 1st December 2020
Rent ID: 4164429
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Large Stunning Home In Darling Heights
In a convenient and quiet location this large home is one that you won't want to miss out on and will go fast! Centrally located in Darling Heights with only a short drive to Westridge Shopping Centre, USQ and Kmart Plaza Shopping Centre. Enjoy the convenience of the space of home but the convenience of a unit which incorporates a double lock up garage with remote access.
- Close to multiple shopping centres
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Large combined lounge and dining area with air conditioning
- Modern kitchen with plenty of storage and up to date appliances
- Main bedroom has the bonus of an ensuite
- Modern bathroom with plenty of cupboard space
- Large backyard which is fully fenced and low maintenance
- Double lock up garage to complete this unit
- Sorry, no pets.
Please Note: Please do not enter the property without a Colliers Toowoomba representative.
To book a time to inspect, simply click on "Book an Inspection Time" to arrange.
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Bookings cannot be made over the phone.
School Aged Children? Follow the link for local school catchment areas
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Darling Heights
Lifestyle in Darling Heights
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 2/3 Lavarack Street, Darling Heights. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: courtyard, outdoor entertainment, and remote garage.