2/3 Brooklyn Avenue,
Glenelg North, SA 5045
$2,130 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1343699
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
AN OUTSTANDING LOCATION !
**IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THIS PROPERTY:
Due to the current health situation and restrictions regarding the COVID-19 Pandemic, Elders Real Estate Glenelg have implemented Temporary Procedures for everybody's safety.
No open inspection will be held for this property.
If you are interested, please complete an application via tenantoptions.com.au. Your application will be processed and we will arrange private inspections for those applicants in order to adhere to social distancing recommendations.
We appreciate your cooperation in this matter.**
An enviable lifestyle awaits in this lovely 2 bedroom unit, located just one block away from the banks of the Patawalonga River. Situated in a small single level block, this outstanding unit is well worth your inspection.
What we love about this home:
- Two double sized bedrooms (built in wardrobe to the main bedroom)
- Open plan living area with polished timber floors
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Updated, sparkling bathroom
- Separate laundry
- Secure and private rear courtyard.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning for year round comfort
- Garage/storage facility
**Furniture not included**
LEASE TERM: 12 Months
AVAILABLE FROM: Now
WATER CHARGES: Tenant to pay water supply and usage charges
PET POLICY: Sorry No Pets
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glenelg North
Lifestyle in Glenelg North
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
2/3 Brooklyn Avenue, Glenelg North, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Glenelg North.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how