2/2A O'connor Street,
Haberfield, NSW 2045
$1,440 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3479254
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Light Filled & Spacious Two Bedroom Apartment
Conveniently located in the heart of Haberfield and only minutes from shops, restaurants and public transport, is this stylish ground floor Art Deco apartment. Featuring two bedrooms with a sunroom / study and fast access to Sydney's CBD and surrounds.
- Stylish Art Deco features throughout
- Good size living room with separate dining area
- Spacious kitchen with gas cooktop and ample storage
- Generous sized bedrooms
- Bright sunroom / study off master bedroom
- Internal laundry facilities
- Direct access to communal garden
- Plenty of on street parking
APPLY NOW - https://t-app.com.au/harristripp
To find out more about this property or to arrange a private inspection, please call or text Elliott Lacey on 0419 656 435.
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons. Otherwise we are unable to notify you of any inspection changes.
As an investor it can be difficult to keep up to date with the market and current trends. If you would like to arrange a confidential discussion regarding your current portfolio and how Harris Tripp can maximise the returns on your investment and introduce the right tenants to your property, please contact our Investment Relations Team on 02 8752 4500 we have successfully introduced over 550 tenants to our properties in 2020 and continue to exceed our owners expectations by providing creative solutions and honest advice to better serve their existing and future portfolios.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Haberfield
Lifestyle in Haberfield
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 2/2A O'connor Street, Haberfield. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.