2/2A Oakfield Court,
Frankston South, VIC 3199
$1,955 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 10th June 2022
Rent ID: 4860789
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This beautifully maintained, immaculate and spacious two-bedroom unit with 2 living areas and double garage has been freshly painted with new carpet.
Located in the Frankston High School Zone within a quiet court surrounded by older neighbours, it is a secure and comfortable place to call home.
- Front formal lounge north facing
- Ducted heating throughout and split system heating-cooling
- Second open plan living area, opening to outdoor entertaining
- Fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
- Front master bedroom with walk in robe and semi-ensuite
- Rear second bedroom with built in robes
- Large hallway storage cupboards
- Low maintenance landscaped gardens
- Double-remote lock up garage with secure rear access to home
- Freshly painted with new carpet
- Small pets will be considered
Close to Frankston Hospital, Beach, Botanical Gardens and City Centre.
Walking Distance to:
-Frankston High School & Kings Swim Centre
-Pet Friendly Delacombe Park
-Boutique Foot Street Strip Shops
-Towerhill Road Shopping Centre
Would suit Downsizing Mature Aged Applicant/s and Long-Term Rental available.
NOTE: Professional gardening can be included in the rent at an additional cost of $25.00 extra per month.
** Internal and rear external photos are of another unit in the complex with similar floor plan and colours.
+To join our Tenants waiting list please use the below link and complete the form outlining your requirements+ https://app.inspectrealestate.com.au/RegisterOnline/RegisterProspect.aspx?AgencyName=NicholasLynch&type=0
+PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS+
**Due to a high volume of interest in all our properties, all enquiries must be submitted online to be notified of upcoming inspections. Applications can be submitted in advance but an inspection must be attended before it is considered**
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Frankston South
Lifestyle in Frankston South
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 2/2A Oakfield Court, Frankston South is unfurnished and available to rent.