2/29 Sapphire Crescent,
Redbank Plains, QLD 4301
$1,040 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 13th November 2020
Rent ID: 4117455
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
AVAILABLE 13TH NOVEMBER 2020 - Large 1 Bedroom Unit - Air-conditioned!
AVAILABLE 13TH NOVEMBER 2020 - This large 1 bedroom unit has been completed to the highest standard with both functionality and design in mind. The property is situated perfectly to take complete advantage of the surrounding amenities, including local parks and schools, public transport and cafes of both Redbank Plains and Springfield Lakes. ("The Gem Estate" Sapphire Crescent is located in the first street after Berrigan Street, Redbank Plains) Contact the team at JJ Property on 3369 3651 - Applications through 1Form accepted prior to inspecting the property so don't miss out!
* 1 Bedroom, with huge built in robe and air-conditioning and ceiling fan
* Main bathroom with with laundry
* Modern kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space featuring marble stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher
* Open plan living with air-conditioning and ceiling fan
* Covered alfresco outdoor entertaining area off the living room with ceiling fan and light
* Fully fenced low maintenance backyard
* Remote single lock up garage
* Pets considered on application
* Gas hot water
* Close to shops, cafes', schools, Springfield Lakes and more!
Redbank Plains State School Primary Government 1.19 km
Redbank Plains State High School Secondary Government 1.19 km
Augusta State School Primary Government 1.34 km
Staines Memorial CollegeCombinedIndependent1.53 km
St Augustine's College Combined Catholic 2.19 km
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Redbank Plains
Lifestyle in Redbank Plains
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 2/29 Sapphire Crescent, Redbank Plains before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom property on Rent.com.au.