2/29 Farrell Street,
Kirwan, QLD 4817
$1,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 1st October 2021
Rent ID: 4233440
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Neat and Tidy Duplex
WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO SUBMIT A COMPLETED APPLICATION PRIOR TO VIEWING.
TO APPLY ONLINE, copy & paste this link - form.jotform.co/93248122621855
This two-bedroom duplex is available for rent, situated in the heart of Kirwan located close to shops, transport, and schools.
Property Features -
- Two bedrooms with built-in cupboards
- Open plan living and dining
- Brand new split system air conditioner in the lounge room
- Spacious kitchen with overhead storage
- Single shower over bath - Front & back porch
- Single carport
- Lawn maintenance not included
**** Thank you for confirming you have not tested positive to Covid-19 or are not in self-isolation or quarantine and have not visited a foreign country in the last 14 days or have had potential exposure.
You also acknowledge that by entering the property you indemnify Century 21 Aaron Moon Realty in that you are entering at your own risk with knowledge of the current pandemic. You are now welcome to inspect the property. *****
To book an inspection time all you need to do is click on the "book an inspection time" icon then select your preferred day and time to inspect. Enter your details to register. You will then be informed of any changes, updates or cancellations for your appointment. If no preferred times are available simply click on the "no suitable times" icon and one of our friendly staff members will contact you to arrange a time.
It is important to register for the inspection as viewings can be cancelled and rescheduled at any time.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kirwan
Lifestyle in Kirwan
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 2/29 Farrell Street, Kirwan before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom property on Rent.com.au.