2/28 Richard Street,
Mansfield Park, SA 5012
$1,620 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3779330
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Neat 2 Bedroom Unit Close To The City!!!
OPEN INSPECTION TIME: Mon 14 Nov 2016 (05:00PM - 05:15PM)
Thu 17 Nov 2016 (05:00PM - 05:15PM)
Rent: $270.00 Per week
Available Date: NOW
12 Month Lease
Smoking outside only
To VIEW THIS HOME outside the required open time, (or if advertised as 'Appointment Only') please click the 'APPLY ONLINE' button above and follow the prompts. Alternatively, application forms can be collected from the office or emailed through. APPLICATIONS are not binding, this is for Quality Assurance and Occupational Health & Safety. You do not need to apply if you are going to view the home at the registered open inspection time.
APPROVED APPLICANTS will be contacted and a private open time will be arranged.
Built in 1970 of solid brick construction, Only 10 km from the CBD and close to The Parks recreation and sports centre, short walking distance to St Patrick's Primary School and with easy access to public transport.
The unit comprises:
- 2 large bedrooms
- Spacious lounge
- Eat-in kitchen with gas appliances
- Generous size bathroom, full size bath, separate shower
- Separate laundry
- Instant Gas HWS
- split system air conditioner
- Lock-up garage with remote roller door access
- Additional parking for 1 cars (2 cars in total)
- Separate clothesline
- Low maintenance outdoor area
1 Garage space
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mansfield Park
Lifestyle in Mansfield Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 2/28 Richard Street, Mansfield Park before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.