$450 - $460 Per Week
2/28 Kings Road,
Five Dock, NSW 2046
$1,840 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1983392
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Perfectly Positioned Spacious Two Bedroom Unit
This spacious and practical two bedroom apartment boasts all the essentials to live both comfortably and practically. Furthermore, it's close proximity to popular cafes, shops, parklands, schools and ample forms of transportation further enhances its appeal!
- Polished timber flooring
- Open plan living dining area which extends to a large balcony
- Modern kitchen with ample storage space
- Two spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Functional bathroom
- Second balcony off dining area
- Internal laundry facilities
- Lock up garage with room for storage
APPLY NOW - https://t-app.com.au/harristripp
To find out more about this property or to arrange a private inspection, please contact Larissa Salvartzis on 0419 656 435 / 8752 4516.
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons. Otherwise we are unable to notify you of any inspection changes.
As an investor, it can be difficult to keep up to date with the market & current trends. If you would like to arrange a confidential discussion regarding your current portfolio & how Harris Tripp can maximize the returns on your investment & introduce the right tenants to your property, please contact our Investment Relations Team on 02 8752 4500. We have successfully introduced over 550 tenants to our properties in 2020 & continue to exceed our owner's expectations by providing creative solutions & honest advice to better serve their existing and future portfolios.
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Five Dock
Lifestyle in Five Dock
2/28 Kings Road, Five Dock, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Five Dock.