2/27 Jerrold Street,
Sherwood, QLD 4075
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4587280
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Meticulously presented townhouse a Rare find in Sherwood.
This luxury two-storey townhouse offers contemporary apartment living, located within a small complex, walking distance to Sherwood and Corinda villages, train stations, shops and schools.
The lower level features tiled open planned living, dinning and kitchen flowing out to the undercover courtyard, perfect for the entertainer.
The well-designed kitchen features a glass splashback, modern stainless-steel appliances, including a dishwasher, gas cooktop and plentiful storage.
Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning provides you with control over your environment. Separate laundry and powder room is accessed on the lower level.
Upstairs you will find the master bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite, along with 3 other bedrooms all with carpet, fans, mirrored wardrobes and ducted air.
4 bedrooms with ducted air and fans
Master with ensuite and wardrobe
Main bathroom with bath
Double glazed windows so any noise is only a hum
Open plan living downstairs tiled
Kitchen fully equipped stainless steel appliances
Stone bench tops
Single lock up remote garage
Entertainment area paved with astro turf
Full water consumption
This fantastic townhouse provides for everything to relax, live, and entertain in style with shops on your doorstep and an array of both private and public schools accessible within walking distance.
A townhouse like this won't last long, call to book your viewing!
There are 3 additional onsite car parking with plenty of street parking available too.
* Yes, pets on application only! When applying for this property, please ensure you fully disclose all pets that you intend to reside at the property. This includes, but is not limited to, Dogs / Cats / Birds / Rodents / Amphibians / Fish.
UTILITIES (ELECTRICITY/GAS/INTERNET/SOLAR etc):
* Tenant/s are responsible for connection and payment of any utility bills.
* This property is both electric and gas.
* Tenant/s are responsible for full water consumption. Owner/s responsible for water connection.
* Tenant/s are responsible for upkeep of lawn & gardens.
* This property does not include furniture.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
* Register online and you will be immediately informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment.
HOW TO APPLY
* The fastest easiest way to apply for this property is through realestate.com. Click the 'Apply' button now!
* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Place Graceville will not be held liable (financially or otherwise) for any errors or omissions relating to the property, contents and or facilities in the property or complex. All interested parties and or applicants should rely upon their own investigations to determine whether the property is suitable for their needs and all contents and facilities are present*
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sherwood
Lifestyle in Sherwood
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 2/27 Jerrold Street, Sherwood. This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse is unfurnished and ready to make your own.