$1200 - $1300 per week
2/26 Dominion Circuit,
Forrest, ACT 2603
$4,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3666096
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern executive townhouse- the best of design, dimension and finish!
Looking to book an inspection? Select on inspections times and fill in your details at the bottom of this page. As soon as one is made, you'll be first to know.
Supremely located in prestigious Forrest, this contemporary townhouse offers sumptuous comfort, gigantic living areas and storage, and a level of finish and inclusions found ONLY in designer magazines, this home has been crafted with exquisite detail with no expense spared. The residence is comprised over three spacious levels and has so many features and extras, inspection is simply a must!
Lower ground floor: secure basement entry, two large store rooms, massive rumpus/home office. approx. 100sm
Ground floor: Secure formal entry, designer kitchen, dining, lounge, guest bedroom, bathroom/powder room.
First floor: luxurious master suite with enormous ensuite and abundant wardrobe storage, two more large bedrooms and another large bathroom.
Bond and Rent:
A bond equal to four weeks rent will be required before the commencement of the lease. Here at PRDnationwide, we accept rent weekly, fortnightly or monthly and our preferred payment method is direct debit.
When can I see the property?
Saturday exhibition times will be advertised by close of business each Wednesday. Should the open time not suit, please call our dedicated leasing department to arrange a personal inspection. Please note - if the property isn't advertised as 'Available Now' this means that the property is currently tenanted, making Saturday viewings all that we will have available until after this date.
Interested in applying for this property?
After you register or view the property, you'll receive a link from our leasing system snug.com/apply/prdcanberra
Whilst care has been taken in gathering details for properties for lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided
• A 12 month lease is the standard lease term - anything longer or shorter will be advertised or considered upon application.
• If the rent price has a range, EG: $350 - $400 per week, this means that the owner is willing to consider offers between the two price ranges.
• It is policy to either view the property, or have someone view the property on your behalf before your application can be accepted.
• Pets will be considered upon application only.
2 Garage spaces
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Forrest
Lifestyle in Forrest
You could be living at 2/26 Dominion Circuit, Forrest before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom townhouse on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how