2/26 Conifer Ave Avenue,
Brassall, QLD 4305
$960 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2576280
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
1 BEDROOM DUPLEX - AVAILABLE 6TH APRIL
Located in a new estate and only minutes to shops, schools and the Warrego Highway this property will tick all your boxes for location and luxurious living.
Why share with others when you can have your own space for the same price. Located in a beautiful new estate close to all amenities, public transport and Warrego highway this spacious 1 bedroom duplex will tick all your boxes.
* 1 bedroom with built in wardrobe
* Open plan living / dining area.
* Modern kitchen with dishwasher
* Single remote garage
* Fully fenced private backyard with concreted patio area outside sliding doors
* Split system air conditioning in living area and fans throughout.
***IMPORTANT PLEASE READ***
YOU MUST CALL OR SMS THE OFFICE ON 0456 111 880 TO CONFIRM YOUR ATTENDANCE FOR ALL OPEN INSPECTION TIMES LISTED TO ENSURE AN AGENT CAN NOTIFY YOU OF ANY CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS. IF WE DO NOT HAVE ANY CONFIRMATION THAT YOU WILL BE ATTENDING AN AGENT WILL NOT BE AT THE PROPERTY.
1 Garage space
Built In Wardrobe
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brassall
Lifestyle in Brassall
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 2/26 Conifer Ave Avenue, Brassall before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom property on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how