2/26 Chapel Street,
Norwood, SA 5067
Available 22nd September 2020
Rent ID: 4054571
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
COSMOPOLITAN LIFESTYLE IN THE HEART OF NORWOOD!
Located in the highly sought-after cosmopolitan suburb of Norwood, this stylish and comfortable two-bedroom, two level home is the complete package for low maintenance living and provides a practical floorplan along with fantastic lifestyle options, security, and convenience. Built in 2009 and constructed with a great level of detail, this contemporary home offers two levels of executive living along with the relaxed city fringe lifestyle.
What we love about this property:
- The northern sunshine filters beautifully through the large master suite, with
floor to ceiling windows, quality block out curtains, balcony, built in robes
and ensuite with full size bath
- Bedroom two, also great in size features ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles
and large shower
- Well-equipped 2 Pac kitchen overlooking open plan living, featuring
stainless steel appliances including brand new dishwasher, stone bench
tops, great storage, double sink, and breakfast bar
- Light and bright open plan living, with floor to ceiling windows and lovely
- Spacious separate laundry with great storage and bench space
- Third toilet located downstairs, ideal for guests
- Bonus under stair storage
- Single lock up garage with auto panel lift door and internal access
- Additional off-street parking for one vehicle
- Freshly painted
Enjoying close proximity to the city and walking distance to The Parade, this gorgeous terrace home is the ultimate 2-bedroom base from which to indulge your appetite for fine dining, Cafes, shopping and an incredible lifestyle!
Bond - $3,000.00
Pets - Sorry, not allowed
Lease Term - 12 months
Water Charges - Quarterly supply and water usage
WOULD YOU LIKE TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY?
Please click the button "EMAIL AGENT or BOOK INSPECTION" and enter your details and we will instantly respond.
If you are applying online through 1Form, please send your application through to firstname.lastname@example.org
OUWENS CASSERLY - MAKE IT HAPPEN
1 Garage space
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Norwood
Lifestyle in Norwood
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
2/26 Chapel Street, Norwood, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Norwood.