2/26 Beach Street,
Coogee, NSW 2034
$2,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 8th April 2020
Rent ID: 3020089
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
IDYLLIC BEACHSIDE LIFESTYLE APARTMENT
This character filled two bedroom apartment is perfectly positioned to enjoy an idyllic Beach lifestyle.
Boasting plenty of natural light, this apartment offers a spacious open plan lounge room with large balcony, formal dining room with timber floors, two generous sized bedrooms with built- ins, near new kitchen with granite bench tops, stainless steel appliances & dishwasher , neat and tidy bathroom with bathtub, large internal laundry and undercover parking space.
- Spacious open plan lounge room with large balcony
- Formal dining room with timber floors
- Two bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes
- Near new kitchen with granite bench tops & stainless steel appliances & dishwasher
- Neat and tidy bathroom with bathtub
- Large internal laundry
- Undercover parking space
- Air conditioning
- Small block of units
- Bright and sunny apartment
Just a short walk to beachside cafes and restaurants, the surf and village shopping.
Only minutes to Gordon's bay, Coogee beach, schools & public transport.
Rent $650 per week
If you do not register online for an inspection at www.ballardproperty.com.au we cannot notify you of any changes or cancellations.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Coogee
Lifestyle in Coogee
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Coogee? 2/26 Beach Street, Coogee could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how