2/25 Hill Street,
Marrickville, NSW 2204
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4360727
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Well Maintained Two Bedroom Unit
This well maintained two bedroom apartment is within minutes to Marrickville train station, iconic restaurants and shops and a short stroll to Steel Park and the Cooks River.
Key Property Features:
- Tiled Throughout
- Two spacious bedrooms
- Balcony off one of the bedrooms
- Caesar stone kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Open plan living area
- Well kept original bathroom
- Lock up garage
- Shared laundry
For any other enquirys feel free to contact Jonathon Massouridis on 0402 459 332 or one of our friendly staff members on 1300 22 68 68.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Marrickville
Lifestyle in Marrickville
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Marrickville includes balcony, remote garage, and secure parking. Apply to rent 2/25 Hill Street, Marrickville today!