2/25 Derby Street,
Kew, VIC 3101
$1,955 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4379945
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Freshly Painted Oversized Apartment
This delightful and oversized second floor apartment ensures privacy, peace and position.
Just a short stroll to High Street shopping, recreation centre, parks and trams - this refurbished apartment ticks all the right boxes.
- Wide entrance foyer with storage cupboard
- Three good size bedrooms two with built-in robes and one with free standing
- Huge light and bright living room with door opening to balcony with electric panel heater
- Large kitchen with gas cooking including plenty of workspace and also incorporating a large meals area and walk in pantry
- Bright bathroom with bath and separate shower - Laundry facilities
- Separate toilet
- Single undercover park - remote security access
- Intercom secure entry
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection Times and Property Availability are subject to change or cancellation without notice. Please refer to the listed inspection times. If no inspection time is available or you are not able to make the listed times please select Book an Inspection Time or Contact Agent and register your interest. We highly recommend registering for an inspection you are going to attend to avoid disappointment for cancellations. If you are registered to attend an inspection you will be notified via SMS if the inspection is cancelled.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kew
Lifestyle in Kew
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Kew comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 2/25 Derby Street, Kew today!