2/24 Wentworth Street,
Centenary Heights, QLD 4350
$1,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 13th May 2021
Rent ID: 4363497
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Nestled In A Peaceful Tree Lined Street!
This tidy modern, 2 bedrooms highset unit is situated opposite Emmerson Park and located in established Centenary Heights which is in close proximity to major shopping centres and schools.
- 2 carpeted bedrooms both with built-in robes
- Spacious open plan kitchen/ dining and living area which opens out onto a private balcony
- Modern kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances including wall oven, ceramic cooktop, rangehood, dishwasher, corner pantry, and ample storage
- Large living area with a gas point that overlooks beautiful parkland
- Fresh and modern bathroom hosting shower and vanity
- Large internal laundry fitted with auto-taps
- Single lock-up garage
- Security screens fitted to windows and doors
- Large backyard
- No pets permitted
- Lawn mowing/gardening included with the rent
WATER - This property has a Water Efficient Certification, hence tenants to pay for all water used.
School-Aged Children? Copy and paste the link below into your browser for local school catchment areas http://www.qgso.qld.gov.au/maps/edmap
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Centenary Heights
Lifestyle in Centenary Heights
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 2/24 Wentworth Street, Centenary Heights before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.