2/24 Conrad Street,
St Albans, VIC 3021
$1,347 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 7th July 2021
Rent ID: 4451383
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
UPDATED TWO BEDROOM UNIT, GREAT LOCATION
Situated in a small block of 5, this fantastic recently updated 2 bedroom unit conveniently located walking distance to primary schools, Keilor Central Shopping Centre & more is definitely not to be missed!
- Two good sized Bedrooms
- Freshly polished Black Japan floorboards
- Large Living area overlooking private secure courtyard
- Refurbished kitchen with Gas cooking
- Refurbished Bathroom
- Ceiling fans in Kitchen and Lounge
- 1x private car space
- Separate private laundry (located 2 metres from front door) with plenty of storage space
Be quick as this will not last long!
**Due to the COVID-19 restrictions, inspections are limited to 10 people per inspection. If you are interested in viewing this property, please register your interest to be notified of available inspection times.
If you have cold or flu-like symptoms, fever or suspected COVID-19, please advise us before requesting an inspection. To enter you must utilize hand sanitizer or wear disposable gloves before entering the property and must not touch any surfaces.**
1 Open space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Albans
Lifestyle in St Albans
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in St Albans is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 2/24 Conrad Street, St Albans.