$435.00 per week pw
2/23 Warrigal Road,
Surrey Hills, VIC 3127
Rent ID: 4124838
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This property comprises: lounge/dining room with polished boards, brand new kitchen with gas stove, rear hallway leads to two freshly carpeted bedrooms both with BIR's & bathroom with bath and separate shower ; toilet and separate laundry. Features: gas ducted heating, sandstone tiled private courtyard, single automatic lock up garage. Within walking distance to Surrey Hills train, shops, cafes & transport.
Do not miss out!
CD REALTY UPDATE
In light of recent events, CD REALTY have taken the appropriate measures to minimise the risk of the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak to our staff, clients and customers. As news concerning the spread of coronavirus continues to unfold, we kindly ask that you DO NOT attend a private appointment, if:
* You are feeling unwell
* Have been in contact with someone diagnosed with coronavirus
* Have been in contact with someone who has recently been overseas
* You are under strict self-isolation instructions
* You have tested positive to coronavirus yourself
If attending a private appointment, please ensure you practice Social Distancing (minimum 1.5 metres) at all times, keeping in
* You refrain from touching surfaces, door handles, cupboards, drawers, walls, etc. when inspecting the property.
We appreciate your co-operation and ask that you please respect the advice and recommendations of the agent when inspecting the property.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Surrey Hills
Lifestyle in Surrey Hills
Picture yourself living at 2/23 Warrigal Road, Surrey Hills. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.