2/23 Seymour Grove,
Camberwell, VIC 3124
$2,151 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3646145
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CENTRAL LOCATION CLOSE TO SCHOOLS AND SHOPS
Please use the property ID code 2257 when phoning. Please do not text.
Welcome to this large and spacious unit in a small block of 3. Located just a short walk to Tram stop and so close to Camberwell junction market, shops, restaurants and train station.
- Bright entrance hall with polished boards and built in storage
- Large living room with excellent natural light and polished boards
- Extra large master bedroom with double built in robes and polished boards
- Second bedroom with polished boards and built in robe
- Large and bright kitchen with polished boards and new oven
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Separate laundry with security door
- Fully tiled central bathroom with separate shower and bath
- A gorgeous and private rear courtyard
- Extra large lock up garage
Inspection by appointment only. PLEASE NOTE:
We ask that you do not attend an inspection if you have:
- Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with COVID
- Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed positive with COVID
- Recently been overseas or agreed to self isolation conditions
We ask that you respect social distancing rules while inspecting the apartment, do not touch any surfaces within the apartment and you must be wearing a mask in accordance with current laws
To book an inspection please use the RED 'Get in Touch' tab (on a desktop) or RED 'Email' (on an Android, iPhone or iPad) which will go directly to the person managing the property.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Camberwell
Lifestyle in Camberwell
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Camberwell includes courtyard, secure parking, and split system. Apply to rent 2/23 Seymour Grove, Camberwell today!