2/23 Haldane Street,
Wulguru, QLD 4811
$960 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 31st January 2021
Rent ID: 4248407
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
**APPLY IN ADVANCE**
Lovely neat and tidy duplex in the convenient suburb of Wulguru. Located close to shops, schools and transport.
* Two good sized bedrooms
* Open planned living and dining area
* Modern kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space
* Neat and tidy bathroom
* Air conditioning
* Security screened
* Private front courtyard
* Single garage
Please note; All parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of the information supplied. While every caution is taken, some file photographs may have been taken some time ago. Page & Pearce accepts no liability for any loss sustained due to inaccuracy or omission.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wulguru
Lifestyle in Wulguru
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Wulguru includes courtyard and air-conditioning. Apply to rent 2/23 Haldane Street, Wulguru today!