2/23 Bendigo Avenue,
Elwood, VIC 3184
$1,173 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4192902
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beachside basic on a budget
Well maintained, neat and spacious ground floor, this one bedroom apartment is in a perfect location only 100 metres from the beach.
Accomodation and features include:
- Good sized bedroom with built in robes
- Kitchen with neat meals area and gas cooking
- Generous lounge room with leafy outlook
- Central bathroom including laundry taps
- Off-street parking for one
Perfectly located within short walking distance to Elwood Village cafes & shops, Elsternwick park and public transport (bus). Enjoy morning or sunset walks by the beach - this location is unbeatable.
Whilst every care is taken, Wilson Agents will not be held liable for any misprints of this advertisement and the applicant/s acknowledge that in applying for the property they are accepting the premises in the condition in which they viewed the home.
KEYS AVAILABLE FOR COLLECTION FROM THE FOLLOWING OFFICES
Caulfield North - 195 Balaclava Road, Caulfield North
You will need to provide a $100 cash deposit as well as photo ID and you will be allowed to take the keys for an hour between
9am - 3.30 pm Monday - Thursday
9am - 1pm Friday
9am - 1pm Saturday
For scheduled inspections, please use the "BOOK AN INSPECTION" or "EMAIL THE AGENT" buttons and we will contact you to arrange a suitable time.
Please call our office prior to attending, to ensure the keys are available for collection.
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Elwood
Lifestyle in Elwood
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 2/23 Bendigo Avenue, Elwood before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.