2/22A Amy Street,
Regents Park, NSW 2143
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 29th April 2021
Rent ID: 3218694
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
OPEN FOR INSPECTION SATURDAY 24TH APRIL TBA
This spacious, fully renovated, two bedroom unit is situated in an ultra-convenient location, close to shops, schools and public transport.
- Spacious living area opening onto terrace, perfect for entertaining
- Two large, bright bedrooms with access to terrace and main with built-in
- Modern kitchen with electric cooking and ample storage space
- Sleek bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Internal laundry
- 1 x Car space
Available date: 29/04/2021
Preferred lease: 6 or 12 months
Pets permitted: NO
Currently occupied, viewings as per open times on websites.
HOW CAN I INSPECT THIS PROPERTY?
Simply turn up during inspection times posted on this page no need to register in advance, if no times are posted click on Email Agent and request the forthcoming scheduled open house times or request an Inspection by Appointment subject to availability.
Every care and precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information provided. However, this information does not constitute any representation by Ray White Gladesville and Ryde, real estate agent or the owners. Tenants are advised to make their own enquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Regents Park
Lifestyle in Regents Park
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit. 2/22A Amy Street, Regents Park is unfurnished and available to rent.