2/22 Selwood Street,
Hawthorn East, VIC 3123
$1,260 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2720458
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Ground floor apartment in quiet cul-de-sac
This spacious one bedroom apartment is located at the top of a quiet, tree-lined cul-de-sac just minutes' walk from Burke Road tram and easy access to Camberwell Junction.
Only one of eight, this ground floor apartment offers:-
- A central entrance hall
- Large lounge with parquetry flooring & gas heating
- Separate kitchen with gas stove and room for a small table
- Bathroom with large shower, vanity and toilet
- Communal laundry facilities
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to the inspection time.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need an application code to apply, supplied after you have inspected the property.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hawthorn East
Lifestyle in Hawthorn East
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Hawthorn East is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 2/22 Selwood Street, Hawthorn East.