2/22 Rosebank Street,
Darlinghurst, NSW 2010
Rent ID: 4611832
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Elegant, spacious, light-filled one-bedroom apartment in convenient location
- Anyone coming to the set open times must show their proof of vaccination before entering the premises. If you are not fully vaccinated, you will have to arrange a private inspection.
- Everyone entering the property must be wearing face mask unless they are 12 or under.
- Everyone must comply with the 1.5m social distancing rules
- You MUST give your correct details before entering the open home.
This elegant one bedroom apartment is full of character with a convenient location. It features:
- Large bedroom with ceiling-height built-in robes
- Modern en suite bathroom with internal laundry
- Combined living dining area with custom built-in storage and wrap-around banquette seating
- Large windows framing beautiful, tree-lined outlook and window boxes
- Kitchen with plenty of storage, stylish ceramic-tile splashback and Caesarstone benchtops. Fridge and microwave included
- Polished timber floorboards throughout
- Security building with intercom
- Spacious common rooftop
Set along a delightful tree-lined street, 22 Rosebank is a boutique block of just 7 apartments with character frontage and classic period features that are a true reflection of Darlinghurst's inner-city village appeal. Tucked away behind Darlinghurst Road's many cafes and restaurants, the locale is unbeatable with public transport and boutique shopping at your doorstep.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Darlinghurst
Lifestyle in Darlinghurst
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 2/22 Rosebank Street, Darlinghurst. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.