2/22 Park Street,
Kogarah, NSW 2217
Rent ID: 4175820
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Well presented ground floor unit ideally situated in a quiet residential street within walking distance to all amenities, close to Kogarah shopping centre, bus and train station.
- Three good sized bedrooms with built-in
- Tiles throughout
- Open plan lounge and dining area
- Updated bathroom
- Light-filled kitchen
- East facing aspect with a front verandah
Located in a nice, quiet and small block of 6 units only.
Please contact Starr Partners Bankstown on 9707 8999 to arrange an inspection.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kogarah
Lifestyle in Kogarah
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 2/22 Park Street, Kogarah before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.