2/22 Mowatt Street,
Queanbeyan, NSW 2620
$1,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 7th July 2021
Rent ID: 4450059
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Renovated one bedroom unit
Located on the top floor this fully renovated one bedroom unit will not last long
This light and airy just renovated apartment has everything you could want for modern living in a convenient location, including:
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen area with plenty of natural light
- Floating floorboards to the living and bedroom area
- Built in mirrored wardrobe to the bedroom
- Modern neutral decor throughout
- In built laundry taps and laundry tub to the bathroom
- Your own allocated car space to the front
Queanbeyan is approximately a 20 minute drive to Canberra City, 20 minute drive to Woden, 15 minute drive to HJQOC, 10 minute drive to Canberra Airport & a 15 minute drive to the parliamentary triangle.
To view this property you must register your attendance.
You can do this by clicking on the Book Inspection button or by clicking on the link we send you when you enquire. Please note you are unable to apply for the property until you have attended the open home. A friend or family member is able to attend the open home on your behalf.
Please be advised once you arrive for an inspection you MUST follow the new social distancing measures around open homes.
Before registering ensure the following:
- During the open home you MUST practice the social distancing measures required of one person per square metre
- You are NOT displaying any flu like or sickness symptoms
- You have not traveled recently or been in contact with someone who has
- You have practiced good hand hygiene prior to attending
*Please note that anyone who has not registered may be turned away. Any parties who are attending with you MUST also register their interest as it is required that we keep a record of everyone who has attended.
Disclaimer: Whilst White Rhino Property have diligently and conscientiously gathered details regarding each property for lease to ensure it is as current and as accurate as possible, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies or misstatements. All applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.
1 Open space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Queanbeyan
Lifestyle in Queanbeyan
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 2/22 Mowatt Street, Queanbeyan before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.