2/22 John Street,
Midland, WA 6056
$1,260 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 12th June 2020
Rent ID: 3075048
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Neat and easy living, set back from the street for a sense of privacy and quiet.
You'll enjoy the choices for outdoor living and the low maintenance gardens.
Why you will love living HERE:
- Calming, neutral tones throughout
- Kitchen boasting ample storage and bench space, plus a breakfast bar to provide alternative dining options
- Master bedroom complete with semi-ensuite and walk-in robe
- Built-in robes to bedroom two and three
- For your comfort, there is a reverse cycle air-conditioning unit to the lounge and ducted evaporative throughout
- Laundry with external access and for added convenience; a second toilet
- Versatile rear yard consisting of a paved entertaining zone, lawn space and a storage shed
Pets: Considered on application
Lease term/commencement: To be discussed with a HERE team member at viewing
Parking: Double Lockable Garage
- La Salle College, St Brigid's Primary School, North Metropolitan Tafe; all within 1.3km
- Just a short 100m stroll to Koolbardie Park, complete with walking tracks and playground
- Less than 300m to a bus stop which is en route to Midland Train Station, providing easy access to the CBD
- Explore a plethora of shopping at Midland Gate, approx. 1.2km away
- Spend your weekends visiting restaurants, wineries and cafes in the Swan Valley; all just minutes away
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the 'Book Inspection' button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click 'Apply online'. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Midland
Lifestyle in Midland
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 2/22 John Street, Midland. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how